Our Autumn Real Ale and Cider Festival was held on Friday 13th October, Saturday 14th October and Sunday 15th October 2023.
30+ stunning real ales and ciders, craft keg, cans and bottles.
Free entry for Club/CAMRA members, else £1.00/day entry on the door.
Card payments only.
- Preview Thursday 12th Oct 6pm – 11pm (Club and CAMRA members only)
- Friday 13th Oct 12pm – 11pm
- Saturday 14th Oct 12pm – 11pm
- Sunday 15th Oct 12pm – 4pm
Beer & Cider List
Pale Beers [Main Bar]:
- Stewart Pentland IPA 3.9% A golden dry ale, with slight fruit tones and a moderate bitterness.
- Brentwood Italian Job 4.2% (LocAle) Session IPA to get you through any bank job.
- Fauna Wild Dog IPA 4.2% A wild take on a traditional style. A British malt base containing crystal rye for added spice and colour.
- Mutineers Green Hop Pale 4.4% (LocAle) Pale green hop ale, brewed with Cascade hops grown in Bromley.
- Stay Wild Yeti Cold IPA 4.9% (LocAle) An Extra pale ale fermented at cold lager temperatures to showcase the citrus and tropical hops. (Sold Out)
- Tonbridge IPA 4.8% (LocAle) Modern IPA with a robust flavour and a crisp medium bitter finish. Kent grown Target and Epic hops provide a delicate blend of fruit, herb and spice notes.
Other Beers [Main Bar]:
- Lister’s Scrummy Ale 3.8% A slightly malty session ale, smooth and russet brown in colour.
- Musket Flash In The Pan 4.0% (LocAle) A Green Hopped Golden Ale with infused aromas of floral, honey, spice and blackcurrant.
- New River Chadwell 4.2% Pale chestnut coloured British Best Bitter.
Brown/Amber Beers [Festival Bar]:
- Windsor & Eton Guardsman 4.2% A copper-coloured classic ale with a tangy taste,
smoothed by oak conditioning and a really fresh hop.
- Severn Best Bitter 4.4% A full bodied best bitter with a strong malty base,
together with Pilgrim and Bramling Cross hops.
- Milestone English Rose 4.5% Deep red English ale with a subtle hop, hints of fruity
berries and an easy drinking finish.
- Island Brewery Vectis Venom 4.8% Easy drinking because of its deceptive character and darkness of colour, with an underlying smoothness that enables it to penetrate and deliver its potion in the most satisfying of ways.
- Mighty Oak Saxon Strong 6.5% A deep tawny ale brewed with Bramling Cross, Progress and Goldings hops giving full bodied fruity flavours alongside a complex malt character.
Dark Beers [Festival Bar]:
- Burton Bridge XL Mild 4.0% The first of the Mild’s brewed by Burton Bridge Brewery.
- Canterbury Green & Black 4.0% It shouldn’t work but it just does. The richness of a black marries well with green Goldings
- Hop Kettle Long Nights 4.8% Our take on a classic Irish dry-style stout. Brewed with a simple combination of base malt, a touch of oats, and plenty of roasted barley.
- Leatherbritches Bohemian Dark 5.9% Deep dark porter brewed with 10 different malts for a rich, smooth winter warming beer.
- Billericay Chapel Street Porter 5.9% (LocAle) Rich dark porter with chocolate, coffee and other complex flavours.
- Elephant School Wombo 5.9% (LocAle) A spicy plum porter.
- Marlix Where’s the Bloody Vindaloo Hippie? 6.0% (LocAle) A robust stout brewed with cocoa nibs, chilli and whiskey.
LocAle is a CAMRA term signifying real ale from breweries within 30 miles of the club.
Kegs [Main Bar]:
- Craft Beer Man Helles Lager 4.0% (Local) A Helles style Lager brewed to the German purity laws. With its citrus notes, it is gluten-free and vegan friendly. Brewed in Knockholt.
- Pig & Porter A Night Like This 5.3% The Mosaic and Simcoe hops already gave this IPA strong elements of tropical fruit and citrus but the addition of a significant amount of blood orange puree takes this beer a lot further.
Kentish Ciders [Main Bar]:
- Turners Apple Pie 4.0% Flavoured with spices and sweetened with fresh apple juice.
- Turners Rhubarb 4.0% Blended with fresh-pressed Kentish rhubarb this is a very refreshing cider.
- Turners Gold 4.0% A blend of our cider, back-sweetened with the fresh apple juice from a variety of apple called Cheerfull Gold.
- Turners Medium 5.0% Still, cloudy, naturally sweetened with fresh-pressed apple juice, giving a full, fruit flavour. Unfiltered.
- Biddenden Red Love 5.5% Produced with a red skinned, red fleshed apple also called Red Love®. A still, clear cider, medium flavour with a long-lasting finish, light and exceptionally refreshing.
- Turners Elderflower 5.5% Still, fruity and floral, naturally sweetened with
elderflower syrup. Unfiltered. Best Kent Cider, Taste of Kent Awards 2018 and Silver Medal at the British Cider Championships, Royal Bath & West Show, 2017
- Turners Pear 5.5% Made with a careful blend of fresh juice of Conference and Comice Pears with a dash of Bramley Apple Cider.
- Kent Cider Bramley 6.0% Our vintage single-varietal Bramley is clear and golden in colour with an original dry zingy taste.
- Kentish Pip Grafter Cider 6.2% A medium dry cider crafted from a rich blend of heritage cider apples grown, pressed and fermented at Woolton Farm in Kent.
- Turners Dry 7.0% Still, light, crisp cider with high acidity and low sweetness. Unfiltered and unpasteurised. Very Highly Commended at the British Cider Championships, Royal Bath & West Show, 2015
- Biddenden Medium 8.0% Medium, wine style cider made from Kent grown culinary and dessert apples. Our famous Strong Kentish cider is still and smooth with a refreshing apple taste.
- Turners Single Variety Russet 8.0% Still, big and full flavoured. Medium-dry.
Click Here for details of our previous Real Ale & Cider festivals.