The object of this quiz is to co-operate with others to complete the quizzes. There is no entry fee, no prizes, and you can cheat as much as you like – but you won’t get the best out of each quiz if you do that. Much better to phone a friend!
The anagram round.
Each of these is a London Underground station.
- Cosset Frock
- Squeals Era No
- Bare Elk Zips
- A Retard Cottonmouth
- A Dare Way Goblin
- Upstate Yen
- Nearly Earns
- Veal Ripe
- Chew Gill
- Castrate Angel
The list round in reverse.
The following six places all have important features in London’s geography. Identify for each why it is important. (Good luck with this!)
- A field just off of Fen Lane, North Ockendon
- A bend in Ditches Lane, just north of the church of St Peter and St Paul in the village of Chaldon
- Next to the A233 Westerham Hill where it crosses into Kent
- The clockwise hard shoulder of the M25 between junctions 24 and 25 near Crews Hill railway station
- The Thames foreshore at low tide
- The exit for Poyle on the roundabout above junction 14 of the M25 near Heathrow Terminal 5