To sign up for information about upcoming events or contact us about events, please use the forms at the bottom of this page.
- This event has passed.
Tonbridge Tap Takeover
Wednesday January 19 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Join us for a special selection of Tonbridge beers on the bar, and an opportunity to meet the people involved in brewing the beer.
We’ll have these cask beers on hand pump:
- Tonbridge Traditional 3.6% – An easy drinking, refreshing English style ale with a light toffee maltiness. Kentish Golding and Challenger hops provide a floral and mild citrus finish.
- Tonbridge Coppernob Bitter 3.8% – A medium dry, copper coloured ale with a biscuit and caramel maltiness. Kentish Golding, Challenger and Fuggles hops provide a robust hoppy finish.
- Tonbridge Countryman Bitter 4.0% – A Classic English style best bitter with an easy drinking, light malty body. Kentish Fuggles and Pilgrim hops provide a refreshing mild spice, herb and fruit finish.
- Tonbridge Ebony Moon Porter 4.2% – A rich, smooth and malty porter with hints of chocolate and coffee
- Tonbridge Old Chestnut Kentish Ale 4.4% – A chestnut coloured ale with a full bodies and complex malty flavour. Kentish Pilgrim and Bramling Cross hops provide a rich dark fruit and honey finish.
- Tonbridge American Pale Ale 5.0% – A classic, full bodied APA with a smooth malty flavour. Chinook, Cascade and Apollo hops provide a distinctively crisp and refreshing citrus finish.
The bar will be open from 6pm until 11pm, the presentation at approx 8pm.
Our function room will also be available, so there will be plenty of space to spread out.
Hope to see you there!
To sign up for information about upcoming events please use this form:
If you would like to contact us regarding events, please leave your message below.
Remember to include a valid email address so that we can get back to you!